|VA-300 Alert Monitor|
Instant Audible Emergency Giant Voice® Information
New Page 1
VA-300 Alert Monitor
When disaster strikes, deliver urgent and critical emergency information directly
- Business/Industrial Facilities
- Government Offices
- Emergency Vehicles
Warning the public is a two step
process: Alert and Inform. The VA300 provides an economical manner to expand the reach of
your Whelen Warning System. When activated from Whelens series of DTMF base station
controls, the VA300 sounds a piercing alert tone for about 5 seconds, flashes a high
intensity LED and enables an audio speaker to monitor radio activity with a commercial
- Complements a Whelen Emergency All Hazards
- Simple and Easu to Use CLEAR and TEST Controls
- Receive Only Warning Device Featuring an Alert
Tone and Flashing LED
- Follows Whelens All Hazards Public Warning
Activation Command Sequences as well as other DTMF Protocols
- Continuously Monitors Local Public Warning System
Radio Frequency, Enabling Instantly in a Real Time Response
- Stand-Alone Desk Top Unit
- Operates on 12VDC, a UL Listed Wall Mount
Transformer is Supplied for Primary Power
- Includes an internal antenna
- Communication: Radio receiver and internal
- DTMF Decoding: Whelen 10 digit protocol. Other
protocols of 3 or more DTMF digits.
- Alert Indicator: Flashing, high-intensity red
- Local Controls: Clear, Test, LO/HI volume
- Weight: 1.2 Lbs. (0.6kg).
- Enclosure: High Impact Polymer.
- Color: Driftwood/Black.
- Size: 2.3" (5.8cm) high x 8.2" (20.2cm)
wide x 4.46" (11.2cm) deep.
- Tone Alert: Piezo, 3.7Khz tone
- Input power: 12VDC nominal. VA300 is supplied
with UL listed wall mount transformer.
- Power Consumption: 40ma@12VDC typical, 225ma
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 60C.
- Humidity: 0-95%, non-condensing.
- Relay Contact: ˝ @ 120VAC, 1a @ 12VDC
- Receive frequency: 150-174Mhz, 450-470Mhz
- FCC Rule Parts: 90,95
- Operating Temperature Range: -30C to +60C
- Receiving System: Dual Conversion Superheterodyne
- VA300XC: External BNC Antenna Connector only
- VA300ANT: Local Chassis Mount Antenna
MODEL ORDERING INFORMATION:
- Model VA300H: VA-300 basic unit with VHF
high-band receiver, 150-174Mhz.
- Model VA300U: VA-300 basic unit with UHF
receiver, 450-470 Mhz.
Datasheet (in pdf)
No Installation manual available